- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups apple cider
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, reduce the apple cider to ¼ cup, so it’s thick and syrupy.
- Thinly slice brussels sprouts, or carefully shave on mandolin.
- Whisk together reduced apple cider, vinegar, honey, and mustard.
- Stream in olive oil, whisking continuously to blend. This won’t really emulsify, because of the sugars in the cider. Toss into brussels sprouts and season to taste.
- Mix in/garnish with cranberries and pepitas!